- Team: Tech
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
Technical Program Manager
You want to take part in our adventure by building a new bank and the best banking experience for SMBs in Europe.
You are able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions. You know how to share your ideas efficiently, and your colleagues always love your rational and functional solutions. You can adapt to various types of personality and adapt your communication.
If you feel that you can be the person we are looking for, contact us!
About the role
As a Technical Program Manager, your responsibilities will be to keep our engineering team aligned with the big picture and focused on the global company direction. Your goal is to deep-dive into our technical challenges and promote best-in-class processes. Your role is to help the technical team to organize their day-to-day job and allow them to deliver faster.
You will have to:
- collaborate with our Product team to plan for internal requirements and to synchronize development lifecycles;
- manage a consolidated schedule, appraise technical risks, and communicate proactively with other stakeholders;
- understand and challenge technical specifications against business imperatives and suggest appropriate trade-offs;
- coordinate launches and cross-dependencies to optimize delivery;
- track and prioritize features across all products and releases, and in particular progress on our Product roadmap;
- track and prioritize tasks across all engineering teams, and in particular the time dedicated to Research;
- communicate risks and offer mitigation options on any production and/or business issues;
- be prepared to be the spokesperson about architecture, design and processes on behalf of the engineering team;
- administrate and groom our documentation and our ticketing tools;
- ensure timely progress on our teams’ objectives by regularly reporting on their key results.
- Significant experience as a Program Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, or similar;
- Experience in balancing resources and prioritizing tasks;
- Capacity to influence without authority;
- Excellent oral and written communication in French and English;
- Problem-solving oriented;
- Capacity to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences.