- Team: Risk
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
You are accustomed to traditional banking structures and strongly feel that your profession can and should be carried out differently. You would love to use your talents (most notably your mastery of everything risk-related as well as your stellar interpersonal skills) in an environment that expertly balances efficiency and rigour.
You fully understand that granting credit is a serious matter and that the devil is in the details, especially when it comes to SMEs.
Your early experiences taught you the ups and downs of credit lending, and you are committed to making it better for your clients and your colleagues.
About the role
Working in tandem with the sales team, you will be largely responsible for ensuring the strict adherence to bank policies.
Tasks will include:
- Studying credit files submitted by the sales teams and providing a comprehensive analysis incorporating any element available to you (financial reports, interview summaries, etc.);
- Writing recommendations to inform internal decision-making, as part of delegation procedures as well as credit committee presentations;
- Contributing to sectoral economic studies;
- Participating in credit risk follow up: ratings reviews, watchlist changes, weak signal detection, provisioning, etc.
- You have solid experience in business credit risk analysis;
- You understand traditional financing techniques and have fully embraced a risk mindset;
- You are a strong communicator and are equally confident expressing yourself orally and in writing;
- Master’s degree or equivalent;
- Knowledge of other areas of banking risk (financial, operational, etc.) would be a plus;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).