- Team: Tech
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
Product Manager Data
You want to be a part of our adventure by building a new bank providing the best banking experience for SMBs in Europe. You are convinced that this goal is not achievable without a strong data strategy. You are able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions. You know the strengths and weaknesses of your product, and you are able to share your ideas efficiently. Your colleagues appreciate your efficient and elegant solutions.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
About the role
Within the product team, you will be responsible for the definition and execution of our data roadmap. You will work with a dedicated data engineer team to build our brand new data platform. You will work closely with product managers, developers, bankers, and credit risk managers. With a deep understanding of internal and external stakeholders’ problems and goals, you will own the data roadmap and make sure new features are delivered with maximum quality.
- Strong experience in Product Management or Data Analysis;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to extract information from a large amount of product data;
- You are a SQL black belt.
- Experience with a programming language;
- Experience with data analysis software.