- Team: Operations
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
You know the ins and outs of market acquisition channels and have a solid web and B2B culture. You systematically measure the impact of your efforts to identify the most effective techniques. You have a penchant for data analysis, and it is your favourite way to start to the day. You are extremely curious and always on the lookout for new ideas and methods.
You are also interested in brand positioning and strategy. You play the long game and enjoy investing time and energy in well-defined, long-term approaches to reaching the target audience and instilling trust. You firmly believe that the power of marketing cannot be disassociated from that which it is promoting. Because of this, you are always interested in the technology behind the products and services that you champion.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
About the role
Your main undertaking will be to orchestrate our brand and product launches in France in order to secure our first prospects and clients. You will work closely with our sales team to define the target market. You will increase Memo Bank’s brand recognition and build its reputation among SME business owners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and executing our entire online acquisition strategy (SEO, SEM, Remarketing, etc.);
- Promoting our Content Marketing strategy;
- Creating presentations and other promotional materials for the sales team;
- Identifying and initiating contact with potential members of our referral network.
These activities will take up most of your time in the first few months and will continue to require your oversight as the company expands. In this context, and according to your experience and abilities, you may be asked to recruit and lead a marketing team and/or launch our product in other European countries.
- At least five years’ experience in B2B marketing;
- An excellent understanding of the various channels of client acquisition;
- Excellent spelling and grammar in French (C2 level);
- Strong written and spoken English;
- A proclivity for data analysis: LTV, CPA.