- Team: Tech
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
Every day, you discover a new trendy start-up with a completely broken interface. You might have already redesigned it for fun. You know how to design great interfaces that are lovely to look at and easy to use.
You know that doing simple things is the hardest thing in the world and that each problem needs its own solution. You can keep track of hundreds of parameters in your head and address each of them in such a way that the final result seems like a given.
You want to define and champion our brand identity and to continue honing it throughout the years.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
About the role
You will design the customer experience on our website, on desktop or mobile. You will sketch wireframes, design interactions, and make them as clear as possible for the product and engineering teams. You will take care of every detail and word. You will paint the back of the fence.
You will also be responsible for defining our brand identity and making sure your guidelines are applied internally and externally.
We want to ship the first version of our product within the next nine months, so the aforementioned will take up most of your time in the beginning. After that, your role will evolve along with the company.
- Strong copywriting skills and perfect spelling;
- Fantastic problem-solving skills;
- Excellent prototyping skills;
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile design constraints;
- Lover of detail.
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS skills;
- Experience with any programming languages;
- Experience with designing on different platforms;
- Experience in art direction;
- Experience in any graphics-related field (film, photo, etc.).