- Team: Tech
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
You have already managed engineering teams of at least 50 people in environments with strict constraints on data management, security and performance.
You know how to recognize and attract the best talent and help them get even better at what they do. You know how to define an ambitious roadmap and meet your deadlines without compromising the security and quality of what you deliver.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
About the role
As CTO, you will take ownership of the technical direction of the company. This will include several different missions:
- You will hire and build a team of 15 engineers within 12 months;
- You will give to each team member a clear and defined area of responsibility in which to act and grow;
- You will define the best architecture for building a rock-solid foundation for our bank;
- You will implement software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, continuous integration…) and the procedures that will ensure the security and sustainability of all company data at all times;
- You will work with the founders and the Product team to define the company roadmap;
- You‘ll make sure the company is up-to-date with new tech regulation (GDPR, DPS2…);
- You will contribute directly to the product code base during your first months, at least one day a week.
- You have already hired and managed a team of at least 50 engineers;
- You have great interpersonal skills;
- You are able to make the right trade-offs between speed and long-term strategy;
- You have worked with large volumes of data with very tight operational constraints;
- You have already built a great working environment in order to hire the best engineers;
- You have a solid understanding of software engineering best practices;
- You are able to break down difficult tech problems.
You have a deep understanding of payment systems or the retail banking industry.