- Team: Operations
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
You take immense pleasure in writing. You love the musicality of a carefully crafted phrase, the power and beauty of diction and syntax when implemented with thought and precision. You have a strong command of and respect for language. You fully understand being overcome with frustration when confronted with pages filled with garbled jargon. Misprints and typos drive you crazy, and your eagle eye never misses them! And, don’t even get you started on grammatical errors.
Every sentence you write is masterfully honed, each word meticulously selected and placed. At the same time, you are neither finicky nor intransient. To this day, you experience an indescribable joy when opening the OED or perusing a particularly good thesaurus. You love making other people’s ideas accessible by putting them into words that speak to the common man. You deftly wield your plume, are inherently creative, and always follow through on your endeavors.
You are not intimidated by working in a rapidly changing environment. You know how to stay calm and focused in order to stick to specs and meet deadlines.
About the role
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about writing, banking, and technology. You will be given a blank slate to define the future editorial scope of our brand across all platforms: internet, articles, press releases, newsletters, etc. This cross-cutting role will involve working with people across different teams on a variety of projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Rewriting the entirety of our website content in preparation of our launch;
- Designing and implementing a content marketing strategy tailored to our clientele, small and medium-sized businesses;
- Creating strong messaging and key arguments to include in our sales presentations;
- Initiating, developing, and maintaining a PR plan with relevant journalists in the sector;
- Populating our social media accounts with messages aimed at both our existing and prospective clients, as well as potential employees.
- At least two years’ experience as a content writer;
- Strong writing skills and a solid understanding of social media management;
- An initial experience in PR;
- Strong expertise in brand content creation;
- Perfect command of written and spoken French;
- Good written and spoken English.