- Team: Finance and HR
- Type: CDI
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
You are an accountant and proud of it. Undeterred by the stereotypes, you are passionate about accounting issues. You know all the ins and outs of IFRS standards and charts of accounts (ICNE, IFRS 9, Fair Value Hedge). You can craft regulatory statements (SURFI, COREP, FINREP) in your sleep.
At the same time, you are becoming more and more frustrated by the internal accounting system of your bank. The in-house tools you use on a daily basis drive you crazy. You are convinced that most of the work you have to do manually could be automated. Despite the reporting constraints you have to comply with, you endeavor to free up as much time as possible to try to improve things. You are adamant that something better could be built without tremendous effort.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
About the role
You will have three main missions:
- First, you will bring your expertise to the rest of the team to design our Core Banking System;
- Then, you will have the opportunity to design the ideal accounting organization;
- Finally, you will be responsible for desiging and producing our financial statements.
- You have at least 5 years’ accounting experience in the banking sector;
- You have a strong knowledge of regulatory reporting;
- You have an understanding of all the different types of bank accounts;
- You have a clear vision as to what an accountant’s role should be;
- You are able to express clearly your requirements regarding accounting features;
- Your IFRS and French are perfect.
You have already set up or redesigned a bank accounting system.