- Team: Finance and HR
- Type: Internship
- Location: Paris, France
- Planning: Full time
- Position: Close
You are curious and have a real desire to learn more about financial accounting in the banking industry. You want to deepen your understanding of banking regulations and more specifically, fully immerse yourself in the business of banking. You like numbers, finance and, of course, accounting.
You are eager to discover the world of finance and participate in its revolution?
If you are this person, we have an internship for you.
About the role
As a Junior Accountant, you will work on all subjects related to accounting.
- Overhead, credit, SEPA and off-balance sheet elements;
- You will assist in the monthly closing and annual closing (Balance sheet, P&L, Off-balance sheet, Invoices, Taxes);
- You will actively work to gain expertise on regulatory matters (eg: Surfi);
- You will participate in various projects such as: IFRS, Beyond Budgeting, etc;
- You will review processes and write complete documentation.
- You have a solid background on technical knowledge used in accounting and taxes;
- You have a perfect understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- You require little supervision and have great attention to detail;
- Confident communication in French is required, English is a plus;
- You understand the theoretical functioning of bank accounting.
- You have experience in an accounting firm;
- You have an understanding of securities or derivatives.